Thursday, October 4, 2007

Faly! Faly! Minitra (Happy! Happy! Minute)

Wow! What a THRILL today...and it'll probably have to last until December 5. Erin must have been back on top of that mountain at 10:19 A.M. our time (6:19 P.M. Malagasy time). We spoke for less than a minute when her battery stopped completely. She said, "I love and miss you so much!" (I'm sure that goes to all of y'all, too!) When I asked how she is doing, she answered, "I'm happy, but this is very, very hard!" Then, she said, "I love and miss you!" and that ended our conversation. I'm thinking that she should be able to call, maybe to e-mail, on December 5 because that's when she goes to her swearing in ceremony. It makes sense to me that it would take place in Tana (Antananarivo, the capital). Something to look forward to!!!

I hope y'all are doing well! Remember, please, to keep Erin in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you! Y'all take care and I hope I get to write again, soon!