Saturday, September 22, 2007

you can take the girl out of the honky tonk but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl

Hey yall,

This is the last day with definite internet for me so I want to clear up some mail myths.

1. Send mail all the time! I will miss you so much and want to hear about your life, about the the Braves, about all things Wahoo, about DM, about the Falcons, about DRT, about our family, about your crush, about the weather, about the crazy technology updates, about your new favorite song, about Grey's Anatomy, dear ole KKG, the new adventure sports, your new job, what makes you smile these days in 100 days, when you get engaged, where you move, what you're dreaming about, how much you miss me - haha...

2. Stamps: I think you need an international stamp on the letter. It should be a simple 90 cent stamp and you can get it at the post office. Or here, I think :)
http://www.stamps.com/tools/tips/international/

3. Packages: If you can't hold back and really want to send me something, please send it to my mom. It's just too confusing and expensive for you to do it. Also, there is no guarantee at all that I will actually receive it and I will feel really bad so please let my mom take care of it, thanks. So she knows it is for me, please send to:
Erin Levin
695 Saint Regis Lane
Alpharetta, GA 30022
(I think that my address is going to officially change from Alpharetta to John's Creek in January so starting in 2008 please send to the same address but the city will newly be called John's Creek. We're crazy down here, sorry!)
Thanks for taking care of this mom!!

4. Don't forget to write Par Avion and Airmail on each letter... they each take around 3 weeks to arrive, please number them because some may get lost or not arrive in order. Please also make sure to include your return address inside the letter so I can write you back even if the envelope gets messed up.

Okay, I think that answers all of yalls questions. Thank you so much for all of the awesome encouragement. Be good. Have fun. Go Hoos!

Love,
Erin

PS - In six months or so, I will be pretty settled at my village and ready to start a secondary project. I have some really neat stuff in mind and I will give yall a chance to help by requesting a few little things we have readily available for super cheap in the States but not Madagascar... so you will totally get to be a part of my adventure, don't worry! Gosh, I love and miss you each already and the journey has not even taken off yet! Thanks for everything!